Josh Johnson, Rajai Davis activated
Johnson joined Toronto in an offseason blockbuster trade with Miami. He is to start Tuesday night against the Giants in San Francisco.
He has missed the last six weeks with a right triceps injury. In four starts, Johnson is 0-1 with a 6.86 ERA.
Davis is recovering from a strained left side and hasn't played since May 10. In 26 games, he has a .284 average with one homer, four RBIs and eight stolen bases.
Also, 40-year-old right-hander Ramon Ortiz went on the 15-day DL. He left Sunday's game in tears in San Diego after straining his right elbow. He was to have an MRI Tuesday. He is 1-2 with a 6.04 ERA.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Cano thanks N.Y., finalizes big Mariners deal
- Source: Joba, Tigers agree on 1-year deal
- Source: Yanks nix Gardner-for-Phillips deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Toronto Blue Jays Executive Royal Crew Neck Sweater