Petco Park100 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
Petco Park opened April 8, 2004, replacing Qualcomm Stadium, home of the Padres since their inaugural season in 1969. A baseball-only facility with a natural-grass field, Petco Park is part of a revitalized downtown and East Village district composed of offices, hotels and residential homes. The $458 million ballpark combines beautiful architecture and innovative design features, including the Park at the Park a nearly three-acre parcel of land that serves as a neighborhood park on a daily basis. State-of-the-art fan amenities suit every taste and budget, offering a relaxed, yet dynamic atmosphere that reflects the unique charm and spirit of San Diego.
Soak up the scene:
Leave plenty of time to explore San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter when going to a game here. There are bars and restaurants galore in the surrounding neighborhood, and inside the park it's pretty nice, too. Petco may have a goofy name but it's a beautiful facilty that kept the Padres in San Diego. For more on the Petco Park experience, including a game-day itinerary, visit Wise Guides.
- Park at the Park is a General Admission (GA) seating area.
- Tickets in Sections 113-117 and 119 not specified by the seller as Field Box will be mapped to the Field Reserved portion of that section.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Right Field Lower Box will be mapped to the Right Field Lower Reserved portion of that section.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Right Field Upper Box will be mapped to the Right Field Upper Reserved portion of that section.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Upper Box will be mapped to the Upper Infield Reserved or Upper Reserved portion of that section.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Left Field Upper Box will be mapped to the Left Field Reserved Box portion of that section.
- Suite tickets must be specified as Tower Lofts, Luxury Suites or Party Suites in order to map properly.
100 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
No Upcoming Games
- SundayRain: 5%
- 56º - 66ºF
- MondayRain: 2%
- 57º - 70ºF
- TuesdayRain: 2%
- 58º - 72ºF
- WednesdayRain: 3%
- 58º - 69ºF
- ThursdayRain: 17%
- 57º - 67ºF