Fenway ParkFour Yawkey Way
Boston, MA 02215
Capacity37,493 (night); 37,065 (day)
Fenway Park opened in 1912 and is the oldest ballpark in the major leagues. Known for its Green Monster, a 37-foot-high wall that extends straight from left field to center field, Fenway Park has one of the last hand-operated scoreboards in baseball in the left-field wall. Green and red lights are used to signal balls, strikes and outs. The Red Sox added 269 new seats atop The Monster for the 2003 season.
Soak up the scene:
The seats are cramped, the facilities ancient and the tickets are some of the most expensive in baseball. Now that that's out of the way, every baseball fan should make it to Fenway at least once. This oldest park in the Majors is a living museum to America's pastime and home to the best team in baseball in the new century. And right outside the door are some great sports bars. For more on the Fenway Park experience, including a game-day itinerary, visit Wise Guides.
- All tickets not specified with a section name AND number by the seller may not appear in the map.
- Tickets for this venue should not be listed by section number only.
- Grandstand sections 32 and 33 are designated Alcohol-Free Family sections. No alcohol is permitted in these areas.
- Standing Room Only Sections must be designated as RF Roof Deck SRO, Green Monster SRO, Pavilion SRO or general Standing Room Only in order to appear in the ticket listings. SRO locations are not shown on the map. Availability is only indicated in the legend.
- Fenway Park makes a designation between Bleacher and Upper Bleacher seating that is not accounted for in our ticket listings or seat map. Buyers may receive tickets that read either Bleacher or Upper Bleacher when ordering tickets listed by StubHub as Bleacher.
The Red Sox do not offer half-price discounted tickets for children. If a child is under 2 years of age, you need not purchase a separate ticket for him or her to attend a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. Children 2 years old and older are required to have a separate ticket.
No inflatable objects of any kind, alcoholic beverages, bottles, cans or personal firearms will be permitted in the ballpark. Any fan who directly or indirectly interferes with the enjoyment of the game will be promptly ejected from Fenway Park and may be subject to arrest and prosecution by the Boston Police. Fans are also reminded that anyone observed with offensive articles will be promptly ejected from the park. Such conduct is reprehensible and will not be tolerated. Disorderly behavior will result in appropriate action by the Boston Police. The club is committed to maintaining a high level of morality and denounces all forms of misconduct. The Red Sox will continue to make every effort to ensure socially acceptable behavior in order to allow all fans to enjoy the game in comfort.
Four Yawkey Way
Boston, MA 02215
No Upcoming Games
- TuesdayRain: 0%
- 29º - 45ºF
- WednesdayRain: 0%
- 36º - 45ºF
- ThursdayRain: 0%
- 48º - 58ºF
- FridayRain: 10%
- 44º - 60ºF
- SaturdayRain: 60%
- 29º - 45ºF