Globe Life Park in Arlington
Globe Life Park in Arlington1000 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011
The agreement between the Rangers and the city of Arlington to build a new ballpark was announced October 24, 1990. The facility was named The Ballpark in Arlington on Sept. 28, 1993. This $191 million complex also includes a baseball museum, a children's learning center and a four-story office building within the ballpark, as well as a youth baseball park, 12-acre lake, and parks and recreation space on the perimeter. The stadium's name was changed to Ameriquest Field in Arlington for the 2005 season. In March 2007, the team severed a 30-year naming rights deal with struggling lender Ameriquest Mortgage Co. and rebranded their home field as Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. The Rangers signed a 10-year deal naming-rights deal with an insurance company in February 2014, renaming the stadium Global Life Park in Arlington. The field consists of Bermuda Tifway 419, sod of which was grown on Tri-Tex Turf Farms in Granbury, Texas.
Soak up the scene:
The Legends of the Game museum behind the right-field bleachers has many items on loan from Cooperstown and is worth a visit when seeing the Rangers play. The park is located in suburban Arlington, and the Cowboys are opening a new stadium nearby in 2009. For more on the Globe Life Park in Arlington experience, including a game-day itinerary, visit Wise Guides.
- Section 335 is a non-alcohol section. No alcohol is permitted in the section.
- Home Plate Seat sections 21-23, 25, 28 and 30-31 include Rows A-B only.
- VIP Infield sections 16-18 include Row 1 only.
- Premium Infield seating includes Lower Level Rows 1-13. Tickets not specified by the seller as Premium Infield will be mapped to the Lower Infield or Lower Box portion of that section.
- Upper Box seating includes Rows 1-12 in Sections 322-330 and 1-6 in Sections 316-320 and Sections 331-335. Tickets not specified by the seller as Upper Box will be mapped to the Upper Reserved portion of that section.
Children's discounts only apply for Grandstand Reserved, Upper Reserved and Bleachers. Children 13 and younger may receive children's pricing. Children shorter than 36 inches in height may get in free but must occupy the lap of a paid adult.
No pets, cans, glass bottles or alcohol are permitted. Coolers not larger than 16"x16" are permitted; you may bring in food and drinks in plastic containers. Handheld models of radios and TVs are permitted, as long as they do not interfere with other fans. Camera and video equipment is OK if handheld, but no flash, tripods or video reproduction of games. Smoking is not allowed in seating areas. There are designated areas in the concourse, which is the wide aisle along the outer wall of the ballpark.
1000 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011
No Upcoming Games
- WednesdayRain: -1%
- 73º - 93ºF
- ThursdayRain: 0%
- 75º - 93ºF
- FridayRain: 0%
- 76º - 95ºF
- SaturdayRain: 10%
- 77º - 96ºF
- SundayRain: 0%
- 78º - 98ºF