When Bethe Correia started taking out Ronda Rousey's inner circle, she made UFC 190 intensely personal. Now the leader of the Four Horsewomen is looking to avenge her close-knit sisterhood.
- Johnson to fight Manuwa at revamped UFC 191
- Duffy, Poirier to headline UFC Dublin event
- McGregor: Rousey would take me down in second
- Tyson sees himself in Rousey's UFC dominance
- Johnson opens as big favorite over Dodson
- Rousey waits for year to dis 'snarky' Mayweather
- Ortiz sued by ex-girlfriend Jameson over home