D-Wade and the Heat compromised, the Bucks upgraded with Greg Monroe and the Mavs took a risk with Wesley Matthews. Kevin Pelton sorts through the second day of free agency.
- Sources: Aldridge, Lakers meet for second time
- Sources: Matthews, Mavericks strike 4-year deal
- Talks with Arisons drove Wade to stay with Heat
- Duncan confirms he's returning for 19th season
- Sources: R. Lopez picks Knicks, with stipulation
- Jeanie Buss: Jim will resign if rebuild plan fails
- 360 FA profile: Aldridge's O offsets mediocre D