Kevin Love is re-signing with the Cleveland Cavaliers, he announced Wednesday. Love has agreed to a five-year, $110 million contract with the team, a source told ESPN's Brian Windhorst.
- Sources: Aldridge not impressed by Lakers
- Sources: Butler, Bulls reach 5-year, $90M deal
- Sources: Millsap, Hawks pin 3-year, $59M deal
- Sources: Chandler, Suns agree to 4-year deal
- Source: Green, Warriors reach impasse in talks
- Sources: Millsap mulls max bids by Hawks, Magic
- Doolittle: Gasol or Aldridge, which big's better?