Draymond Green announced Wednesday night that he will re-sign with the Golden State Warriors on a five-year deal, with sources telling ESPN.com the deal is worth $85 million.
- Sources: Aldridge not impressed by Lakers
- Sources: Kings eye Matthews, trade Stauskas
- Pierce, Clippers have deal in place, sources say
- Love agrees to 5-year deal to stay with Cavs
- Sources: Butler, Bulls reach 5-year, $90M deal
- Sources: Millsap, Hawks pin 3-year, $59M deal
- Doolittle: Gasol or Aldridge, which big's better?