The Lakers head into an important offseason, but does their brand have as much power as in years past? Baxter Holmes and Larry Coon look at the hurdles the glamour franchise faces in today's NBA.
- Sources: Jordan seeks 4-year deal, bigger role
- Sources: Bulls offer Butler max, other options
- Sources: LeBron, Cavs interested in Dunleavy
- Ridnour traded for 4th time in NBA's offseason
- Curry overtakes LeBron for NBA's top jersey
- Sources: Bucks' Dudley picks up $4.25M option
- 360 FA Profile: LeBron's older but still No. 1