The Cleveland Cavaliers are considering trading for Brooklyn Nets star Joe Johnson with their Brendan Haywood contract chip, sources told ESPN.com.
- Source: Lakers strike deal with Celtics PF Bass
- Sources: Lakers, Lou Williams agree to contract
- Spurs focused on Ginobili after Aldridge signing
- Pacers re-sign Stuckey to 3-year deal, agent says
- Sources: Mavs, forward Evans reach 2-year deal
- Lakers closing in on deal for Hibbert, sources say
- Pelton: Jordan a great fit, big value for Dallas