Imagine what LeBron James would be paid in a hypothetical NBA with no salary cap. Would $60 million a year be fair? Arash Markazi explores the true value of stars like James and Stephen Curry.
- Sources: Cavs look to land Johnson from Nets
- Sources: Lakers, Lou Williams agree to contract
- Spurs focused on Ginobili after Aldridge signing
- Pacers re-sign Stuckey to 3-year deal, agent says
- Lakers closing in on deal for Hibbert, sources say
- Blazers fire assistant coach over Aldridge reveal
- Pelton: Jordan a great fit, big value for Dallas