The Lakers and Rockets will get the first opportunities to meet with LaMarcus Aldridge shortly after the free-agency period officially begins at 9:01 p.m. PT Tuesday in Los Angeles.
- Sources: LeBron, Cavs interested in Dunleavy
- Porzingis' brother: Melo reached out to draftee
- Wade forgoes option with Heat, will be free agent
- Sources: No meetings for Gasol beyond Grizzlies
- Monroe moving on, 'not wanted' by Pistons
- Lakers rookie Russell has eye on NBA trophies
- Pelton: Why the Cavs must re-sign Kevin Love