Avery Bradley's buzzer-beating 3-pointer left the Cavs at a loss. It's been awhile, seemingly, since a first-place team had so many question marks swirling around it, Dave McMenamin writes.
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in rout
- Sources: Kings mull dismissal of coach Karl
- Bulls' Butler injures knee in loss; MRI scheduled
- Chalmers: Flagrant 2 over elbow unwarranted
- Sources: Griffin has second surgery on broken hand
- Carmelo sits due to knee; MRI comes back clean
- Biggest NBA rookie surprises, from Philly to OKC