With the salary cap set to skyrocket over the next three years, most teams embraced a new mantra: Any contract that looks pricey in today's dollars will probably seem like a bargain fairly soon.
- NBA regular-season game in Africa? Stay tuned
- Iowa Energy hire Nicki Gross as assistant coach
- Veteran PG Miller agrees to deal with Wolves
- Rockets agree to one-year deal with PF Hayes
- Wisconsin Assembly approves Bucks arena deal
- Scott: Kobe could see time at power forward
- Pelton: Under-the-radar free agents for 2016