In Kobe Bryant's 20th season, an army of Lakers trainers and therapists knead and bend and pull him onto the court. Why they do it isn't just for the obvious reasons.
- LaVine slams Gordon, repeats as slam dunk champ
- Thompson dethrones Curry to win 3-point shootout
- Silver: NBA didn't model for historic cap increase
- Bosh to have more tests on 'lingering' calf issue
- Melo on trade rumors: 'I'm not going anywhere'
- Fredette scores 35 to earn D-League ASG MVP
- Draft rankings: Ben Simmons, new lottery pick