The neighbors to the Americans' north look to be the biggest threat to its international basketball dominance. Can Canada take its first big step in that direction at the FIBA Americas?
- Dawkins celebrated for kindness, powerful dunks
- Bulls' Rose denies sexual misconduct allegations
- Report: Possible Jan. return for Cavs' Irving
- Kobe, Shaq express regret over feud on podcast
- Kidd-Gilchrist on his Hornets deal: 'Why wait?'
- Source: LeBron sells Miami home for $13.4M
- Pelton: 10 most likely first-time All-Stars