Minny minus the Big Ticket is mostly owner's fault
It's a trade so big that the NBA's 2007-08 schedule, which was due to be released Tuesday, had to be recalled and revised for reissue later this week to make sure the league's new hot team gets more national TV time.
It's a trade so big that the BREAKING NEWS box in the bottom-right corner of your ESPNEWS screen, on baseball's trade deadline day, mostly belonged to the basketball wheeler-dealers.
It's a trade so big that David Stern might actually be half-smiling somewhere, knowing ...
Read full story
Boston's Big Ticket
Kevin Garnett is joining Paul Pierce and Ray Allen in Boston as the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Boston Celtics have agreed to a deal.
News• Stein: KG inks extension worth $60M
• Ticket to ride: Deal is done
• Stein: Boston, Minnesota close in on deal
• Will Big Three play in charity game?
Analysis• Stein: Owning up to Minnesota's problems
• Simmons: McHale delivers for C's again
• Hollinger: Big three, but what else?
• Stein: How KG's kicker works
• Stein: KG's uni watch
• McKitish: Fantasy spin on KG in Boston
Podcast• Ray Allen: Complements needed for Big 3
• Bob Ryan: After Big 3, C's roster looks worst
• GameNight: Celtics CEO on Garnett, Allen
SportsNation• Vote: Good trade?
More• Trade Machine: Deal details
• NBA Local: KG edition
• Rumor Central: More trade buzz