Report: Cuban not interested in Dirk-for-Kobe trade
Mark Cuban has been known as a risk-taker during his tenure as the owner of the Dallas Mavericks. But Cuban won't risk trading reigning MVP Dirk Nowitzki in an effort to acquire disgruntled Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant.
According to The Dallas Morning News, Cuban said he will not trade Nowitzki, even if it meant he could get Bryant in return. Cuban spoke about the Bryant situation at a North Dallas dance studio, where he was taking a break from rehersals with Kym Johnson, his ...
Read full story
KOBE TRADE WATCH
Kobe Bryant asked to be traded in May. The issue simmered. Then Lakers owner Jerry Buss stated on Oct. 10 that he "would certainly listen" to trade offers. Talk of a Kobe deal has heated anew.
• Kobe 'happy' with Lakers, glad he wasn't traded
• Bulls GM Paxson says Kobe trade talks put to rest
• Stein: Taking a spin on the Kobe Coaster
• Sheridan: Kobe takes stand on Deng in deal
• Cuban: Kobe deal to Mavs 'not going to happen'
• Report: Mavs won't trade away Dirk for Kobe
• Adande: Kobe's life in Laker limbo
• Kobe nets 20 in return
• Stein: Kobe looks ready for departure
• Kobe denies cleaning out locker
• Expert roundtable: How this might play out
• Buss willing to listen to offers for Kobe
• Ford Podcast: Adande on Kobe's value
• Get Kobe on your team