Replacing Isiah: Options abound in Knicks coach search
NEW YORK -- Some coach is going to inherit the mess Isiah Thomas left behind. So who would be the best fit?
"If I could get the coach I wanted right away, then that would be great, but if it's going to take time, then I have to give it that time," Donnie Walsh, the new president of the New York Knicks said Friday as he announced Thomas' firing on a conference call.
"I know this: That by getting to this by today, Friday, we still have a good selection of people that ...
Read full story
WALSH TAKES KNICK REINS
The Knicks' new era is officially underway. Donnie Walsh was introduced at Madison Square Garden as new team president on April 3 and today, after a woeful 23-59 season, he ousted embattled Isiah Thomas as the Knicks' coach. Story
Analysis• Sheridan: Contemplating the next Knicks coach
• Sheridan: Walsh rightfully postpones inevitable
• Adande: Pressure on Walsh?
• TrueHoop: Walsh gives Knicks hope
• Broussard: Next Knicks GM and coach?
• Ford: Fixing the Knicks Part 1
• Ford: Fixing the Knicks Part 2
Video• Walsh on why Isiah was ousted as Knicks' coach
• Isiah: Looking forward to talking with Walsh
• Sheridan talks about Isiah's future
• Donnie Walsh answers the Isiah question
• Stephen A. Smith on Knicks situation
Podcast• Donnie Walsh with Stephen A. Smith
SportsNation• Vote: What comes next for the Knicks?
• Vote: Will Donnie Walsh turn the Knicks around?