Marbury saga turns into tragicomedy
After the Starbury saga ends, there is no way anyone will emerge from this mess with honor intact, J.A. Adande writes.
The only good things to come of the Knicks' self-created Stephon Marbury saga have been the words of Marbury himself, quotes that have turned this into a tragicomedy.
When he addressed the lack of support from his teammates, specifically Quentin Richardson's criticism, Marbury said: "He didn't care I was his teammate when I was banished."
Banished. Such a dramatic word conjures up images of Adam and Eve's expulsion from the Garden of Eden. But he wasn't done.
Read full story
The Marbury Saga
The Stephon Marbury relationship with the Knicks has gone from bad to worse, with the guard being told to stay away from the team until they can find a solution. Story
• Adande: Saga turns to tragicomedy
• TrueHoop: Is there an NBA home for Marbury?
• Watch: No resolution made after meeting
• Watch: Knicks order Marbury to stay away
• Story: Marbury's suspension and fine details
• Stein: Top expiring contracts
• Story: Richardson rips Marbury
• Insider: Top 10 players in limbo