Robinson's decision to forgo his senior season has been commonly known in Jayhawks circles for the past month.
Robinson averaged 17.9 points and 11.8 rebounds a game in leading Kansas to a Big 12 Conference regular season title and a trip to the national championship, where the Jayhawks lost to Kentucky.
Robinson was a first team All-American and was named to the all-tournament team. He finished second in voting to Kentucky's Anthony Davis for the Wooden Award and Associated Press Player of the Year and was also a finalist for Naismith Player of the Year.
He is ranked fourth on ESPN draft analyst's Chad Ford's list of top 100 players.
The news conference is set for 12:30 p.m. ET at Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kan.
ESPN.com senior writer Andy Katz contributed to this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Clips extend streak to 7 behind Griffin, Paul
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Anthony's 26 pace Knicks in win over Cavs
- Sources: Lakers not ready to fire D'Antoni
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Kansas Jayhawks Full-Sized Crossover Basketball