Hoosiers' Victor Oladipo to go pro
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Indiana's Victor Oladipo made it official Tuesday: He's headed to the NBA.
The junior, first-team All-American announced his decision during a news conference inside Assembly Hall.
Oladipo, on track to graduate in May, was the Hoosiers' second-leading scorer, averaging 13.6 points to go along with 6.3 rebounds per game.
Oladipo is projected as a top-six choice.
Sophomore center Cody Zeller is expected to decide whether he will leave for the NBA as early as Wednesday.
Zeller led the Hoosiers in scoring and rebounding as Indiana reached the No. 1 ranking for much of the year and advanced to the NCAA East Regional semifinals, where they lost to Syracuse.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.