2014-2015 Hollinger Team Statistics
|Hollinger Playoff Stats - Assist Ratio|
|RK||TEAM||PACE||AST||TO||ORR||DRR||REBR||EFF FG%||TS%||OFF EFF||DEF EFF|
|No statistics available.|
- PACE: Pace Factor - the number of possessions a team uses per game.
- AST: Assist Ratio - the percentage of a team's possessions that ends in an assist. Assist Ratio = (Assists x 100) divided by [(FGA + (FTA x 0.44) + Assists + Turnovers]
- TO: Turnover Ratio - the percentage of a team's possessions that end in a turnover. Turnover Ratio = (Turnover x 100) divided by [(FGA + (FTA x 0.44) + Assists + Turnovers]
- ORR: Offensive rebound rate
- DRR: Defensive rebound rate
- REBR: Rebound Rate - the percentage of missed shots that a team rebounds. Rebound Rate = (Rebounds x Team Minutes) divided by [Player Minutes x (Team Rebounds + Opponent Rebounds)]
- EFF FG%: Effective Field Goal Percentage
- TS%: True Shooting Percentage - what a team's shooting percentage would be if we accounted for free throws and 3-pointers. True Shooting Percentage = (Total points x 50) divided by [(FGA + (FTA x 0.44)]
- OFF EFF: Offensive Efficiency - the number of points a team scores per 100 possessions.
- DEF EFF: Defensive Efficiency - the number of points a team allows per 100 possessions.