Two curious moves last month -- one deal made, one rejected -- have those around the NBA questioning whether the Hornets have any plans beyond chasing the No. 8 seed.
- Wisconsin Assembly approves Bucks arena deal
- Scott: Kobe could see time at power forward
- Prokhorov still a bachelor despite no Nets title
- Source: Dellavedova agrees to return to Cavs
- Celtics acquire Z. Dragic, save Heat millions
- A. Davis happy with Pelicans' offseason, Gentry
- Pelton: Under-the-radar free agents for 2016