Kevin Love is re-signing with the Cleveland Cavaliers, he announced Wednesday. Love has agreed to a five-year, $110 million contract with the team, a source told ESPN's Brian Windhorst.
- Sources: Butler, Bulls reach 5-year, $90M deal
- Sources: Millsap mulls max bids by Hawks, Magic
- Sources: Davis' Pelicans deal approaches $145M
- Carroll leaves Hawks, agrees to join Raptors
- Source: Knight to return to Suns with $70M deal
- Sources: Dragic, Heat reach 5-year, $90M deal
- Pelton: Jordan a better FA sign than Aldridge?