After getting swept out of the playoffs by Cleveland last year, the Celtics took a step forward against LeBron and the defending East champs when Avery Bradley sank a buzzer-beating 3-pointer.
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in rout
- Bulls' Butler injures knee in loss; MRI scheduled
- 'Hack' flak: NBA commish wants change to rule
- Sources: Griffin has second surgery on broken hand
- Carmelo sits due to knee; MRI comes back clean
- Curry, Thompson commit to 3-point contest
- Biggest NBA rookie surprises, from Philly to OKC