With the NBA's annual moratorium taking effect last week, big men have dominated free agency. Bradford Doolittle ranks the free-agent signings of the top four bigs by their expected impact.
- Sources: Celtics swap Wallace for Warriors' Lee
- Wolves bring back Garnett, sign top pick Towns
- Cuban fined $25K for talking free-agent deals
- Phoning it in: Bonner says iPhone led to injury
- Sources: Bulls retain PG Brooks on 1-year deal
- Sources: Williams back with Cavs on 2-year deal
- Haberstroh: FAs choosing security over upside