After a gradual comeback from knee surgery, Mavericks forward Chandler Parsons is eager to be a crunch-time performer. His coach seems reluctant to let him loose just yet.
- 'Hack' flak: NBA commish wants change to rule
- Sources: Griffin has second surgery on broken hand
- Carmelo sits due to knee; MRI comes back clean
- Curry, Thompson commit to 3-point contest
- Cavs' Smith unhappy with 3-point contest snub
- Warriors celebrate NBA title at White House
- Ford-Pelton: Most surprising NBA rookies