Jonathon Simmons gave himself one last shot at an NBA career -- a D-League tryout with a $150 registration fee. Three seasons later, the "fearless" newcomer looks like quite a find for the Spurs.
- Clippers suspend Griffin four games without pay
- Grizzlies' Gasol out indefinitely with broken foot
- Melo: 'Have to trust in Phil' in wake of Fisher firing
- Sources: Kings meet with Karl, won't fire coach
- Bulls' Butler out 3-4 weeks, to sit All-Star Game
- Sources: Hawks may break up core at deadline
- Knicks or Kings: Who has it worse?