Kobe Bryant finished with five points on 1-of-5 shooting in 12 minutes of the Lakers' preseason opener, his first game since tearing the rotator cuff in his right shoulder in January.
- LeBron calls Thompson situation 'a distraction'
- Hornets' Kidd-Gilchrist has dislocated shoulder
- Isiah still denies '07 wrongdoing: 'Didn't happen'
- Bucks to use alternate court, jersey for 4 games
- Durant: Comment from ESPN's Smith not true
- LeBron on gun violence: 'No room for that'
- Pelton: 2015-16 Spurs player profiles