Heat's Chris Bosh remains uncertain
BOSTON -- Chris Bosh took part in the Miami Heat's morning workout Friday, though coach Erik Spoelstra won't say if the injured All-Star forward can return for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Boston Celtics.
Bosh remained sidelined by a lower abdominal strain for Friday night's Game 3 and Spoelstra says "his return is indefinite." Game 4 is Sunday in Boston.
Spoelstra says Bosh will be re-evaluated daily.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers' George: Ready to live up to pressure
- NBA putting its social media handle on ball
- Ginobili has stress fracture, to skip World Cup
- Bosh on leaving Heat: 'It was close'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- Brian Windhorst retweeted