James Harden expected to play
MIAMI -- Oklahoma City reserve James Harden has a bruised left hand but is expected to play Thursday in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
Harden was hurt during the Thunder's 104-98 loss to the Miami Heat on Tuesday. A Thunder spokesman says Harden took part in some of Wednesday's practice, but also iced his hand and sat out a portion.
The Sixth Man of the Year's struggles have helped the Heat build a 3-1 lead. Harden has shot 2 of 10 in both games in Miami, falling to 13 for 37 (35 percent) in the series. He is averaging 10.8 points, six points below his regular-season average.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pistons lose Jennings (Achilles) for the year
- Sources: Mavs confident they'll sign O'Neal
- Hawks win 16th straight, extend team record
- LeBron, Cavs top Thunder for 6th straight win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- J.A. Adande retweeted
- Israel Gutierrez retweeted