LeBron James wins Finals MVP
MIAMI -- LeBron James is the MVP of the NBA Finals.
Miami won the second title in franchise history, and James won for the first time in three finals appearances.
Asked Thursday what the title meant, James said, "It means everything."
On Friday, James tweeted: "OM*G I think it just hit me, I'm a CHAMPION!! I AM a CHAMPION!!"
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Felton pleads guilty in gun case, spared jail
- Shelly Sterling seeks appeal-proof ruling
- Sources: Mavs close to deal with PG Nelson
- Mavs void Lewis contract due to knee issues
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- Kevin Pelton retweeted
- Bradford Doolittle retweeted