LeBron James wins Finals MVP
MIAMI -- LeBron James is the MVP of the NBA Finals.
Miami won the second title in franchise history, and James won for the first time in three finals appearances.
Asked Thursday what the title meant, James said, "It means everything."
On Friday, James tweeted: "OM*G I think it just hit me, I'm a CHAMPION!! I AM a CHAMPION!!"
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
- Lakers greats hail 'right guy' Scott as coach
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- Israel Gutierrez retweeted