LeBron James wins Finals MVP
MIAMI -- LeBron James is the MVP of the NBA Finals.
Miami won the second title in franchise history, and James won for the first time in three finals appearances.
Asked Thursday what the title meant, James said, "It means everything."
On Friday, James tweeted: "OM*G I think it just hit me, I'm a CHAMPION!! I AM a CHAMPION!!"
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Mavs rule Rondo out vs. Wolves
- Wolves coach upset by spoof of Love return
- Sources: Rockets fear Howard out for 'weeks'
- Sources: Pistons plan to sign guard Lucas III
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- Dave McMenamin retweeted
- Israel Gutierrez retweeted