LeBron James wins Finals MVP
MIAMI -- LeBron James is the MVP of the NBA Finals.
Miami won the second title in franchise history, and James won for the first time in three finals appearances.
Asked Thursday what the title meant, James said, "It means everything."
On Friday, James tweeted: "OM*G I think it just hit me, I'm a CHAMPION!! I AM a CHAMPION!!"
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Noah regretful but calls Perkins 'angry dude'
- Sources: Nets' Lopez (foot) done for season
- Bulls' Deng, Butler ruled out against Cavaliers
- Heat post season-high 122 in rout of Kings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- adidas Men's Miami Heat LeBron James Swingman Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey