Josh Smith (ankle) misses practice
Smith received treatment on the ankle Monday and the team is hopeful he will be able to go in Game 2 against Indiana on Wednesday. The Pacers won the opener.
Coach Larry Drew says Smith sustained the injury late in Game 1. He scored 15 points and grabbed eight rebounds in Atlanta's 107-90 defeat.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Cousins powers Kings to win over Mavericks
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Griffin leads short-handed Clips by Sixers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Atlanta Hawks Alternate Ultimate Red T-Shirt