Josh Smith (ankle) misses practice
Smith received treatment on the ankle Monday and the team is hopeful he will be able to go in Game 2 against Indiana on Wednesday. The Pacers won the opener.
Coach Larry Drew says Smith sustained the injury late in Game 1. He scored 15 points and grabbed eight rebounds in Atlanta's 107-90 defeat.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Waiters: Not scapegoat for Cavs' early issues
- SVG on Jennings injury: 'Doesn't look good'
- Nets' Johnson playing through tendinitis
- Aldridge's surprise return suits Blazers in win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA Playoffs On ESPN.com
- TrueHoop TV retweeted
- Bradford Doolittle retweeted
- NBA on ESPN retweeted