LeBron James leads All-Star voting
The Miami Heat star has 609,336 votes, while Oklahoma City's Durant trails by about 2,000 votes in the first returns announced by the league on Thursday.
The Lakers' Kobe Bryant (501,215) and the Clippers' Chris Paul (393,313) pace the Western Conference backcourt players. The Heat's Dwyane Wade (396,279) is the East's top vote-getter in the backcourt, followed by the Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving (365,712).
The All-Star Game will be held in New Orleans Arena on Feb. 16.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden's 41 help Rockets outlast Nuggets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.