Knee sidelines Dion Waiters
Waiters was injured when he came down awkwardly after a dunk Tuesday against Philadelphia. He limped to the other end of the court before going down in pain. Waiters was on the court for several moments before going to the locker room.
The Cavaliers announced Waiters had an MRI on Wednesday. Waiters said on his Twitter account that the knee is sore, but nothing is torn.
Waiters, who has been the subject of trade rumors, averages 14.3 points.
Center Anderson Varejao will miss his fourth straight game with a sore back.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Down 25, Pacers rally to beat Pistons in OT
- Sixers' 20th straight loss ties franchise mark
- Wizards' 4th-quarter rally stuns Nets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Spalding Cleveland Cavaliers Team Logo Mini Basketball