Isaiah Thomas out vs. OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Sacramento point guard Isaiah Thomas missed the Kings' 94-81 loss to Oklahoma City due to a right quad contusion.
Rookie Ray McCallum made his second career start in Thomas' place on Friday night.
Thomas also missed Wednesday's loss to the New York Knicks.
In two games against the Thunder this season, Thomas averaged 31 points and 4.5 assists while shooting 56 percent from the field. He scored a career-high 38 points against Oklahoma City on Jan. 19. He is averaging 20.7 points and 6.4 assists this season.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Bulls officially sign Brooks to boost bench
- Nets sign Bogdanovic to three-year contract
- Suns president expects PG Bledsoe to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Sacramento Kings Basketball Mat