Kyrie Irving returns in Cavs' win
The All-Star guard had missed the past eight games with a biceps injury.
Irving practiced with his Cavaliers teammates for the first time in two weeks Tuesday and took some contact during his first workout since straining a left biceps tendon March 16 against the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Cavs have won five of their last six and are trying to catch Atlanta for the final Eastern Conference playoff spot.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Clips CEO: Doc desires exit if Sterling stays
- Bulls officially sign Brooks to boost bench
- Nets sign Bogdanovic to three-year contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Cleveland Cavaliers Kyrie Irving #2 Wine Revolution 30 Replica Basketball Jersey