Acie Law signs with Serbian team
Point guard Acie Law has signed a one-year, $500,000 deal with the Serbian team Partizan, according to his agent, Mark Bartlestein.
Overseas Player Tracker
Which players are planning to make the move overseas? Check out our chart for the latest info.
• Overseas tracker: Going abroad?
The deal does not have an out clause that would allow Law to return to the NBA should the current lockout end.
Law has bounced around the NBA in his four seasons. He was a first-round draft pick of the Atlanta Hawks in 2007 and also has played for Chicago, Golden State, Charlotte and Memphis.
Law began last season with the Warriors and was traded to the Grizzlies. He appeared in 51 games overall, averaging 8.5 minutes per game.
Ric Bucher is a senior writer for ESPN The Magazine.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Ex-Suns forward Dumas arrested in Arizona
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Memphis Grizzlies 3-Stripe Navy Track Pants