Glen Davis suspended two games
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando forward Glen Davis has been suspended for two games by the Magic for conduct detrimental to the team.
Davis will miss Friday's home game against Cleveland and Saturday's game at Indiana.
Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy acknowledged before Friday night's game that some sort of verbal incident took place during the team's walkthrough Friday morning, but denied anything physical occurred between the two.
The Magic are also expected to play Friday night without starting point guard Jameer Nelson, who missed his fourth straight game with concussion symptoms.
Davis is averaging 7.3 points and 5.0 rebounds. He's appeared in 22 games with one start.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Sterling, Ballmer have 'friendly' talk
- Carter: LeBron wasn't pushed to Cavaliers
- Kings rally late to claim summer-league title
- LeBron kicks off tour of China with pianist
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Orlando Magic Dart Cabinet