Emeka Okafor out with sore left knee
However, fellow New Orleans center Chris Kaman is slated to start for Okafor after missing the Hornets' previous game last Friday night because of left ankle soreness.
Okafor has started every other Hornets game, averaging about 10 points and eight rebounds. He had 13 points and eight rebounds in New Orleans' 94-86 loss to Portland on Friday.
Kaman has primarily played a reserve role this season, averaging 9.6 points and seven rebounds.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Lakers offer coaching job to Scott
- Melo: It was 'always Chicago or New York'
- 'Fortunate' Lakers introduce forward Boozer
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Utah Jazz climalite All NBA Navy Long Sleeve Shirt