Manu Ginobili expected to miss 2 weeks
Ginobili was hurt during the second half of San Antonio's 103-100 victory at the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday. The Spurs have won 10 straight heading into Monday night's game at Utah.
Ginobili had an MRI on Monday that confirmed the injury. He will remain in San Antonio for the remainder of the Spurs' road trip.
Forward Tiago Splitter also is expected to miss two weeks with a strained right calf, but he traveled with the team to Salt Lake City and will continue his rehab during the road trip.
Ginobili was playing in just his fourth game since missing 22 with a broken left hand.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Warriors edge Blazers on Thompson's late 3
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
- Clips down Cavs for 11th straight
- Allen gets hot late, leads Heat over Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth San Antonio Spurs Manu Ginobili Replica Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey