Kyle Lowry still hospitalized
CLEVELAND -- Houston guard Kyle Lowry remains in a New York-area hospital with an illness.
A team spokesman said before Sunday's 118-107 loss against Cleveland there is no timetable for when Lowry will rejoin the team. He was admitted to the hospital with abdominal distress and fever late last week.
Lowry is averaging 15.9 points and 7.2 assists for the Rockets, who were in seventh place in the Western Conference before Sunday's games.
Houston finishes a five-game road trip in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's Houston Rockets #12 Match Up Grey Fitted Tee