Ankle injury sidelines Mike Conley
Coach Lionel Hollins said Monday night that Conley will miss his second straight game. He was also out for the Grizzlies' 99-95 win at Milwaukee on Saturday with a sore right ankle.
Memphis is in a grueling stretch of its schedule, playing nine out of 11 games on the road. The game Monday night at Oklahoma City was also the start of a back-to-back-to-back set for the Grizzlies.
For the Thunder, reserve guard Daequan Cook was available to play again after missing the previous six games with a sprained ligament in his right knee.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rivers: 'It's going to be hard' facing Celtics
- Newly added Jackson will be active for Clips
- 76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- 5th & Ocean Women's Memphis Grizzlies Navy Tank Top