Cavaliers recall F Luke Harangody
CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers have recalled forward Luke Harangody from their D-League affiliate in Canton, Ohio.
Harangody appeared in 15 games for the Cavs before he was assigned to the Charge on March 6. He played in 16 games for Canton, averaging 19.4 points and 12.6 rebounds. He scored 16 points in a playoff win over Springfield on Friday night.
The former Notre Dame star will be available Saturday night in Washington for the Cavs, who are in the midst of playing seven games in nine days.
Harangody averaged just 1.6 points and 1.9 rebounds in 7.9 minutes in his first stint this season with Cleveland.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Heat use late charge, top Bobcats in Game 1
- Duncan, Spurs rally past Mavs in Game 1
- NBA: Refs missed late foul on Clippers' Paul
- After loss, Indy's George wants Teague task
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Cleveland Cavaliers Basic Navy Knit Hat