Stephen Curry will remain out
"It doesn't appear he'll get there by this t rip," general manager Larry Riley said, according to the Bay Area News Group. "So it's doubtful he'll return this season."
Curry has a sprain of his surgically repaired right ankle and has missed the past 22 games. The injury was re-evaluated Monday and is progressing, but the ankle isn't 100 percent.
The Warriors go on a three-game trip starting Friday in Dallas, and Riley said he sees "no point" in playing him the last few games of the season.
The former Davidson star has had repeated setbacks with his ankle since being drafted seventh overall in 2009. He had surgery on the ankle last summer. After multiple ankle sprains this season, he has sought the opinion of three doctors and even traveled to Nike headquarters for a custom-fitted shoe.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Nets' Lopez (foot) done for season
- Heat post season-high 122 in rout of Kings
- Kobe-less Lakers push past Love, Wolves
- D'Antoni: Lakers can make playoffs, need luck
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Youth Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry #30 Road Blue Replica Basketball Jersey