Darren Collison's job in jeopardy
George Hill has been starting in Collison's place and has averaged 14.3 points and 5.0 assists during a six-game win streak. Pacers coach Frank Vogel said Hill has done enough to remain the starter, but he hasn't decided who will get the nod if Collison recovers.
Collison, who averages 10.6 points and 4.9 assists, played briefly against Minnesota on Monday, but was inactive against Philadelphia on Tuesday and is inactive against Milwaukee.
Vogel says he's not sure Collison can become fully healthy before the playoffs. He said the team needs both players to be healthy to be at its best.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Phil's Knicks deal to be done Friday
- Thunder fire back to rout Lakers in rematch
- Dunleavy, Noah carry Bulls past Rockets
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- 5th & Ocean Women's Indiana Pacers Insert Grey V-Neck T-Shirt