Wilson Chandler likely back by camp
The arthroscopic procedure was performed Monday by Dr. Marc Philippon.
Chandler arrived in Denver last year as part of the blockbuster trade that sent Carmelo Anthony to the New York Knicks. He played for Zhejiang Guangsha of the Chinese Basketball Association during the NBA lockout and rejoined the Nuggets in March, signing a five-year deal worth nearly $37 million.
The 24-year-old averaged 9.4 points and 5.1 rebounds in eight games, including six starts, but spent more time on the sideline than on the court after hurting his hip.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Hibbert: Wrong move to call out teammates
- Source: Woodson wants clarity pre-Phil talk
- Nets deny tank talk: Trying to get healthy
- Freshman Parker leaving Duke to enter draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony #7 Orange Game Time T-Shirt