Luc Mbah a Moute has knee surgery
The team says Mbah a Moute had surgery Friday in Los Angeles. The 6-foot-8 forward is expected to make a full recovery and be ready for training camp in October.
Mbah a Moute missed 19 games this season, including the last three of the regular season, because of soreness and tendinitis in his right knee. In 22 starts this season, the four-year NBA veteran averaged a career-high 7.7 points per game while shooting a career-best 51 percent from the field. He added 5.5 rebounds in 23.5 minutes per game.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Cousins powers Kings to win over Mavericks
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Griffin leads short-handed Clips by Sixers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Finals
- adidas Men's Milwaukee Bucks Hunter Green 3-Stripe Hoodie