Report: Pistons' Jason Maxiell opts in
Updated: June 28, 2012, 10:28 PM ETESPN.com news services
According to the report, the 29-year-old Maxiell will make $5 million next season.
Maxiell averaged 6.5 points and 5.1 rebounds per game last season, his seventh with the Pistons. Maxiell appeared in 65 games, including a career-high 42 starts.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo will do 'whatever' Phil says for title shot
- Report: Biceps injury to sideline Cavs' Irving
- Warriors edge Blazers on Thompson's late 3
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Detroit Pistons Primary Logo Royal Long Sleeve Shirt