Report: Pistons' Jason Maxiell opts in
Updated: June 28, 2012, 10:28 PM ETESPN.com news services
According to the report, the 29-year-old Maxiell will make $5 million next season.
Maxiell averaged 6.5 points and 5.1 rebounds per game last season, his seventh with the Pistons. Maxiell appeared in 65 games, including a career-high 42 starts.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Woodson 'bracing' for the worst
- Silver: Making NBA age limit 20 top priority
- 76ers owner terms 19-win season 'success'
- Kupchak says Kobe, Lakers on same page
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Detroit Pistons Gold and Color Mint Coin